PRF / PDO / Cannula course on Saturday February 23rd 2024
- Learn about platelet rich fibrin, how to collect it, and how to apply it to your patients. We explain case studies, risks, and complications in detail and provide practical instructions on its clinical use. You will learn all about micro cannula safety practices, injection techniques, and how to use a dual-plane approach for enhanced aesthetic results.
- Earn 9 category 1 CME hours along with CEU.
8 in stock
- Introduction 9:00am-9:15am
- PRF didactic 9:15am-9:45am
- Cannula didactic 9:45am-10:30am
- Smooth threads didactic 10:30-11:00am
- LUNCH 11:00am-11:30am
- Blood draw demonstration 11:30am-12:00pm
- PRF centrifuge demonstration 12:00pm-12:30pm
- PRF injection demonstration 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Smooth PDO threads demonstration 1:00pm-1:30pm
- PRF hands on injections 1:30pm-5:00pm
- Smooth PDO threads hands on injections 1:30pm-5:00pm
- Must have current RN, NP, PA, MD, or DO license.
- Trainees must complete an online quiz and course guide prior to attending